Saturday 20 February 2010

Life,

Have you ever though of life as a musical and you just singing your heart out in the shower or dancing in the carpark not caring one bit if the security guard spots you out as a looney?
Everyone needs that bit of escape once in a while, and it feels really good to just walk out of the back gate greeting the guards and thanking the last person who extended his arm to keep the gate open to save you the trouble of toggling the greyish button an arm's length away.

The week has been bliss, starting off with Chinese New Year and his first long book out :)
Tacky Chinese dinners, family time, time with my girlsss ♥♥♥♥ (Happy birthday Sandra once again I need to find your old pictures to put up HAHAHA), catching up with my Girlfriend ♥♥♥♥ in between work (please take extra care, I'll definitely see you soon!!) and my colleagues who never fail to cheer me up during/after work!

The future certainly is dauting at times but not overpoweringly so, our prayers and foundation in the Lord will sustain us through. I don't believe so, but I know so.
Thanks for all the few minute rush calls, prayers and 5am shot conversations, your family and loved ones are supporting you all the way even though training is getting very tough.
"I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine" - Ephesians 3:20
Trust in the Lord always, and this applies to all of you out there too :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...