Wednesday 10 February 2010

Shoutout,

You're the coffee to my morning, you're the coffee to my morning, you're the coffee to my morning.

Thanks for all the in-camp calls and taking turns to pray each other even though we sparingly get a few minutes sometimes, FRIDAY :)
And I'm falling sick :(

And here's a shoutout to my special Girlfriend:
Take heart, keep the faith going.
No matter what, just keep praying and know that your girlfriends are here for you all the way yeah? ♥♥♥♥
It may seem very hard now but even as you look back next time, I'm sure there's so much joy to give thanks for :)
I'm keeping you in my prayers, extra hard and for your health too.
I pray for that anxiety to be translated to peace to fill your heart and for the clarity of mind and wisdom to be discerning! Sending my love :) YOU WILL PULL THROUGH.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...