Wednesday 28 April 2010

Come what May,

(The ideal situation I'd love to be in right now)

It's ending April and just in a month so many changes have taken place, as if my entire direction has taken a turn.
Nonetheless, I shall stay calm (read: Calm, not clam, I typed clam at first) and still be thankful that I stood by what I'm passionate about - no regrets :)
It's 9am and I'm sitting in the familiarity of my office desk, the sound of routine photocopiers and office chatter still ringing in my ears.
4 months, no doubt am I going to miss this place.
The shrill voice of Meryl from across the office or Zachary popping by my cube to discuss one of his taking over the world plans on a sleepy afternoon, little joys in the midst of office life.
Can't wait for your first book out from command school :(

Names have been changed to protect identity.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...