Tuesday 20 April 2010

Figments,

It's the second day and there's this dull feeling in my lower abdomen, something that you can't just ignore. (Cramps or gastric I can't really tell anymore) Or perhaps it's just the rawness of the prospect of the next three weeks. (Prayers really help for that peace of mind and I'm thankful for that!)
Either way, I wish it'd go away.

The office is getting colder, and in this I don't just mean it literally. Slowly, my fellow comrades are leaving us behind, for future prospects in greener pastures. My office source of sunshine on those grey cloudy days. I'm having my turn in three weeks, but between that and me is just a pile of work and projects plus one milestone event in the LEAD calendar.

It's been indeed an experience, and I'm thankful for the (nearly accidental) chance of landing on this internship, with 7 May marking my departure. I've met new people, new ventures, new chances to do things I never imagined myself to do. (Yes, figures included) Still seeking His direction for the next path to take, and contemplating embarking on my other job offer. Of course part of me is tres excited on the future, eager to move on as uncertain it may seem right now. Yet I guess there's another part of me that wishes I could be on top of the mountain away from civilization just reminiscing and reliving all those days of summer.

The myriad of smells from the after-showers outside gushes in to fill my room as I force open my bedroom windows. Raindrops race down the sides of the panes, isn't this so strongly familiar? Raining bathroom ceilings, you would say. And I would smile in acknowledgment. I just know it.

Now if you were to excuse me, I shall find something to munch on after replying my emails. What can you say, we are creatures of habit.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...