Wednesday 14 April 2010

It's Wednesday,

A week into possibly the longest leave in the two years ahead.
But let's count our blessings because it's been nothing but blissss.
Great weather for parade last Thursday morning, despite being given electric hand-held fans which amuses me up to today.
Awesome company of people in Superheroes! for assessment on Friday which translated to an unforgettable experience :) (Next round next week wheee)
Kenko fish spa on Monday (warning: ticklish), dip in the pool plus Marina Barrage escapade but reduced to a sheltered night picnic because of the rain.
On a side note, Marina Barrage is amazing, please take time to marvel in the views and not run away because of lightning fears.
Tuesday I work my butt off and wake up to yet another gorgeous Wednesday early morning well spent @ Kith cafe tucked in the corner of Watermark@ Robertson Quay.
Simple toast with homemade jam with watermelon juice, hilarious magazine articles with great company by my side really brightens up any day!
Massage + Shooting zombies off television screens (RESIDENT EVIL) composed the other half our agenda, before class gathering where I waited 45 minutes for my dear classmates to arrive.
Only to realize that Aston's doesn't take reservations, we settled for pizza and pasta but nothing really mattered much since it was just so good to see everyone once again and catching up, just like good ole times :)

I don't have pictures though, so I shall leave you some of feet.


Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...