Wednesday 19 May 2010

This post is dedicated to you and knitting,

With you still back in camp, it feels a tad strange to have so much free time in my hands.
Instant pictures work as pick me ups, and I hope your board's gonna be filled with them by the time you commission :)

And while he's knocking it down in the far West (In the hundreds, mind you) , I'm still drowning in yarnballs such as the one on my table below, knitting is really tedious especially when you keep making wrong stitches!
But I love the feel of the texture, and it feels like you're weaving out magic with your hands ♥

Went down to the fabric store earlier and I got free scrap fabric such as the one below as a bonus.
Material for a scarf yes no?
Floral prints (especially in jumpsuits and tights) are in once again, and Zara mixes them well with their May 2010 feeling neutrals which are more feminine than February's casual hybrid of romance and military.
Gallivanting Lookbook once again :}







Love this dress


If I had more time in hand I'd have loved to do dressmaking, aside from the cutesy barbie-doll sized outfits for my old dolls of course!

On a side note, I've decided to try something new and instead of Human Resource (because there's no current vacancy) or something more operational, I've taken up a job in Corporate Communications and International relations department.
I'm very thankful for the bountiful opportunities that He has provided me with, for one door closes and many others opened.
Still praying for His direction,

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

By Faith, just like how the Bible tells us to "walk as Scripture directs" Romans 10:17 and that in all that matters, we live by them for His words are our sword. Sure, we can never be certain on what God really wants us to do, or perhaps sometimes it's that gut feeling or intuition that sways us from the inside. In fact, faith is something so intangible that it can't be seen through sight but experienced through your heart. (Relate to 2 Peter 1) Even if it means having something so dear to you being ripped away from your sight.

"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content."
Philippians 4:11

Local or overseas, bond or bond-free, employed or unemployed, it's really what you do to make the best of what you have and His plans and purpose for you will naturally fall through.
It stings in the process (especially through spiritual warfare) but the experience will leverage you to a whole new level.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...