Friday 20 August 2010

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage,

Supposed to be doing my readings for the week, but young gymnasts jumping my childhood dreams out on the trampoline won me over.
Just saw my Psychology mid term paper topics and I must admit that I'm completely fazed.

On a completely irrelevant note, (distraction here probably used as a coping mechanism, and no I need no psychoanalysis on this) this song brings back bounds and bounds of memories.
We gotta do our Chinese creation recording of this before you leave for the windy city, Karen!!!
Eurgh I miss how we could do all these rubbish and be all carefree and sing Technologic everyday in the creepy version and scream at each other at the sign of anything in relation with the number after nine.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心..................................................... ............

Anonymous said...

只要有心,人人可以是熱門blog!!!................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...