Tuesday 30 November 2010

Visions for the near future,


What now that exams have drawn to an end? Therapy, meetings and finally slowing down Life's pace for the better.

1. Fixing my finances
2. Hair cut badly needed
3. Manicure with the girls on Monday
4. Skype dates with people across the globe
5. Bash comm meetings, planning streak ahead!
6. Keeping up with Bible study sessions
7. PRU/SLC camps - smells like fun
8. Lynn's wedding
9. Meetups and catching up with people whom I dearly miss
10. Settling claims and such
11. Fix my prized charm bracelets that broke
12. Browhaus please!!

College life has been fairly interesting with a twist, and I'm surprisingly taking it quite well.
Pictures of London paint pretty visions in my head but it's been a humbling experience.
The fact that I  know He has plans laid out for me comforts me a great deal and I give thanks for His presence throughout my exam spree.
Results are out on 21st December, for now it's a sojourn in the comfort zone.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...