Saturday 5 March 2011

I've got to get a message to you,

State of destruction of my Mac desktop after my Religion and Film essay (which required me to screen shot scenes) which I haven't gotten to de-clutter as of yet.


Anyway, the title of this post is as such because I'm addicted to I've got to get a message to you from Bee Gees, the tune keeps ringing in my head.


My mum's blasting ABBA on full volume in the living room while preparing lunch, really very distracted but my business paper beckons.

And just to know that I'm still alive after spending 2 hours (yes at AS7, I like my essays printed fresh and crisp) rushing my essay due that very day + effects of a couple of iced coffee cans from the vending machine.
Secretly praying that my Professor drinks a few shots before he embarks on my essay heehee.


The state of my hair scares me, considering trimming the ends my mane soon.
Off for Macaroni for lunch, and out for tea in the afternoon, till later!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...