Friday 11 March 2011

Tuesday mornings are lonely mornings,

Because after a weekend of company and escape, I retreat back to my shell of homely bliss 
(and face my work pile...)
Developed pictures from the Holga 120N camera
Not too shabby for the first two rolls of film for the camera!
Love the soft texture of how film rolls turned out ♥










Should try to get accustomed to the lens angle because the pinhole view doesn't correspond to the shooting angle! (So tempted to get another film camera of my own, distractions)
Took a couple of shots using double exposure with him, hope they turn out well when we develop them soon.
It's pretty expensive though, does anyone know where to develop film at cheap rates in Singapore? (Please let me know!!)
Photography society is offering darkroom developing workshops soon, maybe I'll sign up for those when my schedule finally allows me to 

Reminder to self: Send Karen's package over, so overdue sorry 

Photo credits to R

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...