Wednesday 8 June 2011

Blind as a wombat,

It's a beautiful day outside but there's not really anyone to spend the day with unfortunately - anyway I've been spending so much time out that I'm starting to miss the familiarity of home. So here I am sitting on my bed lazing around like any afternoon with a half-read book tagged with dog ears by my side, and Cathy curled up like a furball on my right. And work emails opened up in a separate window on Safari (most of which are dropping out from the food bazaar commitment, ohmygawd someone kill me now) Modernity has somewhat killed the perfect touch of human interaction but you could argue otherwise, our lives are now defined by words sprawling across the screen.
As much I love this public space, some things should always be left private ♥ 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...