Thursday 9 June 2011

More than just an old stack of pictures,

It's a crisp morning perfect for snuggling under the warm embrace of my bed sheets 
but I'm sieving through old pictures - nostalgia much.
I miss how we could just spend the whole night in Hilton taking silly pictures
 and (attempting) to be demure but honestly we're really full of crap.


Contrast it against this very clumsy picture of me and my Primary 1 best friend doing the tambourine dance during Teacher's day for your viewing pleasure (I'm obviously not very skillful hahaha and that's not my hair, it's a black bandana I think)


 Looking through all of them, it dawned on me on how fast youth flies past. Soon, I'll be way past the teens and the next thing we know is that we're gonna party without teeth. (Edit: Awkward expression I know heehee)
Nonetheless, they really make me smile, time to really cherish and be thankful for these memories ♥ 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...