Sunday 3 July 2011

Serendipity happens,



"There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself." (It's not in my nature to start off with a quote but it stared at me on my brand new page of July on my calendar) And when I'm being myself, I sit on the window beam and take out my marker to doodle on windows, it's therapeutic in a very badass but non-badass way. This week has been a whirlwind of happenings, but I'm really just waiting to chance upon a serendipity. July has always been the month and I'm praying it's joy doesn't fail, just like every year ♥

I'm not trying to be cryptic or anything, just need a space to write down my thoughts. Rational thoughts I hope, because I don't really edit my stream of thoughts - they seem very scattered and empty when you look back and correct words to fit the eyes of the world. (And to pardon you from the torture of my rants, hence the second half locked) Believe it or not, I like them raw so that when I crawl through my posts, scratches of that exact feeling falls back in place and time rewinds.

Sometimes oblivion may be bliss.


P.S. Caught melbourne on film, will upload soon ☺

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...