Friday 12 August 2011

From strides to tides,

Yearning for the day I can finally fling myself unto my bed, hair pulled back in a messy ponytail and in a larger than life T-shirt. Guilt-free sleep without the alarm interrupting the beauty sleep, and waking up to glorious cheese crackers and strawberries still half-asleep in the crisp morning. Throw in some cushions and magazines, belly down on the couch with the world at my fingertips on my Mac. Then I'll pull myself up to sit by the window beam, rule the world with my film camera before rolling back lazily down to my bed.

Typed this a week back, even though now that School has started, but I'm proud to say that today is the day haha. (I really want summer back) On a side note, I've finally comprehend the essence of 一波未平,一波又起

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...