Tuesday 30 August 2011

Life right on track,

A perfect summer day at the railway tracks before they closed off for revamp.
Here's some sneaks from the roll of film, plus a puffed-up looking me attempting to be demure.





Life has been pretty much on track, I reckon. With summer projects and memories left behind, school has started rather lazily. (Apart from the full blast recruitment drive and interviews) And not to forget certain misunderstandings that have been incurred - words may be little but they are sure lethal. I never did buy a ticket for this unspoken edginess. So may I sincerely invite you to board off this train at the next station because it's heading nowhere, and we don't want to see you crash and burn. I can't keep holding on if you keep pushing me down to the tracks. I'm not sure about your train of thoughts, but if you insist on fighting against the train conductor, don't drag your friends along if you still consider them your friends, please.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...