Tuesday 8 November 2011

A bouquet of clumsy words,

Earnestly looking forward to the holidays, wishing I had the luxury to find pockets of time to DIY once again. Whilst I'm scrawling through my charmed bracelet archives from here and here, Cathy's making herself at home and curling up like a fur ball on my bed.


The title pretty much sums it all, clumsy thoughts of the day drunkenly placed together. Just spent the afternoon oscillating between my notes and daydreaming (what's new), and aborted a mission to print all of my module notes to make time for Nicole Scherzinger videos. Pussy Cat dolls chalks up girl band nostalgia, which serves up as an untimely distraction. Oh and not to mention, my recent craze on homemade DIY ice cream sandwiches which never fail to please. New recipe for happiness in this tropical heat: Any type of bread and chunks of your favourite ice cream, enjoy ☀

Insights of the past week - Sweets are a necessity in my handbag to stay awake during key points of the day (especially the morning classes) Pretty cultural boxes from Paris are a plus heehee.




Gonna scuttle off to take a warm shower and arm myself with good ole green tea before starting work pronto. Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...