Friday 18 November 2011

For life's not a paragraph,


Caught a glimpse of beautiful evening sun rays, a pleasant surprise as I walked past my parents' room in a half conscious state.  Which is not a mean feat considering how the afternoon heat has basked my room in a drunken stupor. (Like room, like occupant I'll say) Hidden sweet treats found buried in the refrigerator are such gems, except that the sugar crystals keep flaking off and I have to dust them away from my desk. In other side news, I've also painted my nails jade green, the picture doesn't really do them justice because they look turquoise and my fingers look awkward haha. I also have a knack for hoarding bottles so my Starbucks 100% fresh orange juice comes in handy as a bottle companion.



Got a few OPI bottles from a fashion event I attended whilst I was working last year, haven't tried them yet even though they're very prettily lined up on my accessories shelf. And of course, an eiffel tower keychain, which perches perfectly on the window grill. What bold dreams ♥





Love the contrast against my new IKEA cushion, garnered through a fulfilling meal of meatballs, chicken breast with pasta, classic juice and Daim cake two days ago. If I eat there frequently enough, perhaps I'll have the whole range of the other colours. Ciao!

2 comments :

Charlie said...

Love the heart candy, good for the heart. But too much sugar is not good for the health

redlomo said...

look romantic.. enjoy u life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...