Thursday 17 November 2011

Motion prevails,


Song of the moment: Ben- Michael Jackson

Good morning world, it's a hundred degrees outside. Although I did peer out of the window to see if it was gonna rain, since the weather these days has been extremely erratic. But nope, it's an azure blue sky dotted with magnolia clouds. This is what education does to you I reckon. The motion prevails, we just follow through drifting alongside something we think we believe in, but some may not. Digressing, I like this picture because it shows how clean my room is, plus the crooked makeshift moustache is just so out of place (what a failed attempt). The white bear, my dad's gift to my mum, says hi on the top shelf and I spy my favourite bunch of wooden tulips from Holland.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...