Tuesday 22 November 2011

Supernova,


Took my SLR baby for Supernova concert night out @University town last month, didn't really take many pictures and was running on Kodak Ultramax ISO 400 colour film, same as the one pictured here. I was taken aback on a few occasions where my lens froze though, because of the low lighting. The picture turnout wasn't great but I loved the black silhouettes against the changing stage lights. Concert turnout was not bad, with college students sprawled across the Utown lawn with their picnic mats and what nots, albeit rain earlier that day.




 



What considered to be the highlight of the show.....the big bang of stage fireworks which I clearly missed because I was in awe of the display. Hence, the picture above.


I'm in the middle of exam week (2 papers down) so more updates next week - I smell freedom already ♥ Till then!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...