Monday 2 January 2012

Be us against the world,


Photograph taken by the KTM railway tracks (2011), loosely translated as 'The path I've taken'

“Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.”
A quote from the film Benjamin Mee - "We Bought a Zoo" which I felt somewhat meaningful in challenging us to embrace spontaneity amidst our caged up stability. Revisiting the past year with mixed emotions, some with glee but some with arduous courage to recollect once again. The second half of the semester has taught me immensely: Love, Life, Family. As cliche as it sounds, You win some, you gain some. The fragility of any relationship is so real, be it in the making or the breaking. Sometimes it's so powerful, it's overwhelming don't you think? Especially when you're at the verge of crossing the line of losing what you cherish most or letting someone new into your life. Or the resistance of change that cowardice paralyzes you with, and the convenience of a white lie that falls in place.

It has indeed been a trying year, but I'm exceptionally grateful to everyone who really brightened the days which I felt down on or were there to share my joyful times, you know who you are ♥ With the advent of 2013 drawing near, I'm crave for an adventure to see the beauty of the world soon.

Important New Year resolutions cum To-do list
#1 Exercise (Holla to my dear friends)
#2 Get a watch
#3 Time management
#4 Finish reading Pride and Prejudice
#5 Financial prudence
#6 Stay foolish
#7 Stay hungry

This is getting a bit too personal so I shall lock the second half of this journal post to spare you :)


This new year, I'll try to step onto muddy waters no more and be me/us against the world (or not). Happy blessed 2012 everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...