Tuesday 21 February 2012

I'd sooner buy defying gravity,

Photograph taken by the windy coastal area of the Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, 2011

Song of the moment: Wicked - Defying gravity

This song really makes me want to watch Wicked sigh I'm sucha weakling for musicals; I thought the Glee duet with Kurt and Rachel was a lot more emotional though. Been singing it since breakfast (Hello gorgeous mood) despite the cold dreary morning. Cathy's perfect for this snuggle weather ♥ Don't you sometimes feel like your life's a musical where you can suddenly burst out in song and the world's your oyster? I love the feeling it empowers you with. Anyhow, the sun's alive again, amen! My apologies for the dry spell here, I'm having my midterms in a week so I'm aware of all these fillers here and there.... bought some baking decorations from Chip Bee gardens near Holland village a few weeks back to add to my collection hehe I can't wait to use them. On a side note, this photograph (you can tell that we were freezing) reminds me of how much I could use a vacation or a staycation right now.

Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...