Sunday 1 April 2012

Chinese new year,


As the title suggests, some sights from the traditional annual festive season, all clad in auspicious red. (Last minute dress and accessories hunting, and my virgin time being armored in full red - the cutting of the dress was just too gorgeous to resist!) And a steer away from tacky shiny decorations, hand inked calligraphy couplets which costed me two hours and a three quarters of my Uni-ball signo refill; this gives me yet another reason to love ink and its simple charms. It's very much different just colouring it in with a felt tip or a blunt marker! Not to mention, fresh daisies and flowers around to brighten up the house.









Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera out so there aren't any pictures taken during the festive get-togethers and gatherings! Just think tons of goodies (nomnom), lovely company and mahjong ^^ Will get about to updating this space soon, too many items in my perpetual mountain of work. Yet so many peripheral dreams waiting to be realized sigh. Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...