Thursday 19 April 2012

A sprinkle of mnemonic charm please,


It's 11:11, and I make a silly wish for a sprinkle of mnemonic charm for the the (albeit mundane) day - nearly the advent of a new afternoon means I have to start scampering through my pile of research papers (Reading week started on 15 April) but right now I'm still on Fashion toast for my daily dose of breakfast ♥ Some new additions to my stash from weeks ago, particularly pleased about the mint nail polish which I've been raving about which goes perfect with the turquoise school satchel (houses my Mac snugly for presentation days) Grab and go books from the book sale @ NUS Central Forum - short stories because I can't really afford time for leisure reading nowadays and Jodi Picoult in a feeble attempt to entice my sister to read more.









In (not so recent) times, I've also jumped from Team pencil to Team liquid eyeliner, I know the bottle spots noir intense but it's not very harsh and so manageable to sweep across, just irks me when it gets into my waterline. But it stays on longer than pencil eyeliners, although the latter has a softer touch. Halfway through the bottle, and I'm lovin' and not leaving the house without it thus far!




New eyecandies on the list:
1. NYX Black label lipstick in Summer in HamptonGirly pink or Shell
2. Gorgeous Bulova vintage watch piece

It's time for lunch, time to hit the kitchen for homecooked green tea Soba (closest thing I have to my Wakame Udon craving). Oh how I long for summer, I can feel it in my blood. Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...