Friday 12 April 2013

The start,

reflection parent child Night aeroplane

The beginning is always bittersweet, like saying good bye to 365 days of summer every year and the familiar orange city lights in the night skyline during take off. Yes, even though it's only 6 months. And it's hard to write a start because you just want to plunge into the middle bit, or so they say the real deal. Like in a dream, you're always thrown in the midst of nowhere before you grapple on to reality. But this is different because there were so many hiccups and arrangements that I had to overcome to get here, and of course I can't express my gratitude for how my family and some of my close friends could find time to send me off with a brilliant DIY apron they made me wear at the departure gate  ♥ 

But as soon as my transit plane from Dubai begins to touch down onto Heathrow, the bright foreign skies look heartwarming enough to make my heart skip a beat - surreal much.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...