Thursday 2 May 2013

Flower power,

Notting hill sun ray

The days are getting much warmer, for Spring has finally arrived! The peeks of sun rays are enough to make me sufficiently happy through the day, but I'm glad that the long winter is finally over ♥

Headed down to Portobello market today, as I'm having a short break in between my papers during exam season. Scored a few bargains as well as fresh vegetable shopping along Westbourne grove (such a dream). Gallivanting in Notting Hill was such a feast for the eyes, because the rows of terrace houses are simply gorgeous and there are plenty of retro vintage shops around to source out treasures. Riding on my Vitamin D high, I also brought home a pot of Begonia and she now sits happily on my window sill - love how her bright primrose pink petals matches my curtains! She also caught the eyes of tons of passer-bys enroute back to my apartment which sparked off a few interesting conversations on gardening, such a charmer for a plant really.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...