Friday 8 November 2013

Colour splash,

Fashion outfit forever21 flower dress

I walked into art class the other day wearing a mint dress with matching feather earrings (currently having a penchant for those) and my Burmese friend couldn't be more quick to sprout: "You're finally wearing some colours on yourself!"while my other classmate raised her canvas to show how colour-coordinated I was with her artwork - good times. I have to admit, I'm a fan of brown neutrals and nude palettes, and of course the classical monochrome ensemble...but I'm starting to crawl back into the recesses of my wardrobe to dig up some colour splash into my everyday wear. Especially with R miles away, these colours can really help brighten up my day ♥ On a side note, it puzzles me to no end why some people think fashion is extremely inaccessible or expensive, it's not all about the haute couture labels but being able to improvise and rock that look even if it means you just ripped up half your shirt into a fringe or your bag is a 3 pound thrift store vintage find. 
Oops, I think I'm guilty of both. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...