Wednesday 27 November 2013

Hello world,

Song of the moment: On my own - les misérables

It's the season of examinations, which cumulates in a rolling cycle of getting out of bed each day to face my unceasing mountain of readings, stressful afternoons and seeing the world from my bedroom window beam. But it's ironically the season where most philosophical and enterprising thoughts come creeping into your consciousness - what can I say, inspiration doesn't wait for you to be ready, it lurks around and pounces on you on the most unexpected of moments. Seems far from romantic, but that's the beauty of imagination. In other words, just one more week and I'm ready to face the world once again (planning a trip to Nepal, keeping my fingers crossed) and another for R to finally be back, I simply can't wait to see him at the arrival halls ♥ Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...