Saturday 27 September 2014

Bar stories, Singapore


I've been extremely busy with work, but definitely learning to manage my time and learning the ropes with the most patient colleagues so I'm really thankful! Making a point to journal down my thoughts, don't ever want to lose this reflective slice of the virtual world I call home.

It's been quite a while since we all had a meet up, so it was good to catch up with the Lasalle mates, every meet up never fails to end us up in laughing stitches ♥ We had Bergs burgers @ Arab street, and strolled over to Artistry for some cakes and drinks but it was booked for a private event. There was sketch jamming going on, and we'll be back for that when Kat comes back from Aussie! (even though I can't sketch for nuts).

We then scurried along to Bar Stories. It has a pretty refreshing cocktail concept, where you convey your flavourful desires in words and the mixologist crafts it into a drink. There's no menu, and the magic lies in the ordering process....before the mixologist (yes) works up his cocktail spell.

"Fruity, sweet but passionate. Surprise me!" And indeed, the bartender presented me with a martini glass full of passionfruit with hints of rum, topped with smoked rosemary and its charred bits peppering on the concoction.


"I want Serenity in a drink" 
Oh, artists *winks at Ernest*

Bar Stories
57A Haji Ln, Singapore 189250 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...